Freezer Mugs And Breakage

Guest celticfairiemom

Guest celticfairiemom

Does anyone know if the stuff that is between the layers of plastic in freezer mugs (you know the plastic mugs you put in the freezer to freeze, they get cold, you pour your drink in it, and feasibly the drink the stays cold) is really bad for the greys? I went to get the mail, passed the window coming back in, heard the thud and ran into the house - 3 grey hounds standing there looking at me as if to say "wasn't us". no wet muzzles, no wet heads. I think they were going for the paper plate that was under the cup and had a rude awakening when the cup came down on the floor - it broke when it hit the floor not from being chewed on. We are talking about a 10 second window and I cleaned A LOT of liquid up - between iced tea and the thawed part of the cup - which was not a lot since most of cup was still frozen. Any one?

I think most of them have just water in them or water and food colouring.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.