Pet Insurance

Guest Jennifer4719

We went with embracepetinsurance and I got the coverage for $10,000 with a $500 deductible and a 20% copay. I am not concerned with being reimbursed for the usual stuff but instead want to be covered for more catastrophic events like what I went thru financially this year with my angel auto immune dog. Unfortunately she wasn't covered but my other dog is and its the company I will use in future.

anne

I'm thinking of switching Carl to Petplan US, once insured they can be insured for life even if a chronic condition develops during the course of the policy. They cost a bit more, but I like their business practice better.

Guest zoolaine

I've had PetFirst since July and have been happy so far. Reimbursements are fairly quick and well explained. It is a bummer that they don't carry over coverage to the next year (although I do believe they will cover over for a few months if there is a diagnosis right at the end of your policy). It is very nice that they base the claim on what your vet charges and not a set fee schedule.