The Greyhound Dictionary.

Guest marnie

Toes - A - Tappin - A sound a greyhound makes with his toe nails to alert you of his presence although he is clearly in sight. Tends to happen more often when people are eating.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BoomerMom - I call window drippings either doggy drool or droodle.  Also found on air conditioning vents, consoles, and arm rests.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

I call the window drippings "nose art"  :lol

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

needlenose in the boody---This is what happens when you're taking to long when your grey is in a hurry for something! Yep he puts his nose right in the boody :nervous

Guest JustGreyt

My Grey has been here only 6 days and I know a few...

PINCHIES: When you snuggle-wuggle with so much happiness you have to rub your front teeth quickley all over the one u love.

GET-U-Game(getchyou): When u hide on one side of the giant Oak and then jump out  and bounce around to get each other...then run around the yard as fast as you can! Everyone is a winner!!

Shields-up: The sliding glass door.

(PS, Taped some paper to the glass to avoid the head bumps...now he ducks under the paper

:lol  :lol