Arco Sent Me An Angel!

Guest K9_Lady

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwww! Karen - she's gorgeous!!! So... do we get to meet her at Dewey, huh, do we, do we, do we?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

I'm soo happy for you!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Karen, you know how happy I am for you and Amy and your Dad!!! :clap:yay:clap:yay:confetti

she is just absolutely beautiful and appears to be a championship roacher!!! :lol :lol :kiss2

WELCOME HOME AMY!!!

Karen its about time you said something. I was going to burst!! :lol

ME TOO!!!!!!! :lol :lol

congrats to the both of ya! I can't WAIT to meet her! (might have to have another Q at the house!!! :food:D)

to Arco:

thank you, handsome boy, for sending this special little girl to your mom! :angelwings You done good :)

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest K9_Lady

I have to share this! I know there is an Arco connection to all of this. Amy has turned her nose to stuffies and toys. She had done that when I was volunteering at the Kennel Day too. But I know this is only her 2nd day so it takes time. I brought some of Arcos' smaller stuffies down for her. There is a small stuffie Police Car that was one of Arcos favorites and when you squeeze it a siren goes off! I pressed it for her and her ears were up but didn't touch it. My Dad was with her while I was busy in the basement. When I came upstairs he met me by the stairs and he was so excited! He said, look what Amy did!! He watched her as she gathered the Police Car stuffie and all the others and placed them neatly on her bed! No doubt Arco gave her the ok and the push she needed with his Police Car stuffie!! :D

AmyGotchaDay6-22-08008.jpg The toy hoarder!

AmyGotchaDay6-22-08010.jpg

I always said that Arco was my Heart Dog...Amy has a Heart shape marking on her. I know it all sounds so unbelievable...Thank You Arco for sending me Amy :wub:

Edited by K9_Lady

oh, I just saw this. Karen, I'm so happy...for you and Amy!!! congratulations :confetti :confetti

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Awww, I love the collectors. :wub:

Though it will be funny if you call her name in my presence at Bluegrass. :lol

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Karen, I am so happy for you. :yay:yay:clap:clap

I'm sure Arco is looking down with a big smile on his face.

Amy is beautiful!

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Was waitin' and waitin' for your announcement. We are so happy for you Karen.

Rich

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

Guest Ohiogreymom

Oh Karen, your post has me crying too! I can't wait to meet your beautiful girl at Bluegrass. It's wonderful to know Arco is still watching over his mom. :wub:

Just seeing this WONDERFUL news and I am so happy!!

Congratulations Karen and Amy!! Amy is gorgeous and it really seems like your angel Arco picked her out just for you!!

:yay:confetti:yay:confetti:heart

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest K9_Lady

Thank You!

Today was her 3rd full day at home! I have been trying to take action photos of Amy but they all look like this so far....

Amy6-25-08003.jpg

:lol

Just seeing this WONDERFUL news and I am so happy!!

Congratulations Karen and Amy!! Amy is gorgeous and it really seems like your angel Arco picked her out just for you!!

:yay:confetti:yay:confetti:heart

Our Houndies have the same Dad!

OMG, I can not believe I missed this. Congrats and welcome home, Amy!!!!!

She is just precious!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest K9_Lady
:lol You go Amy! I know Arco sent her to you - 100%. Hey is tht his S&R stuffie? ;)

:P Yes Pam! That is the one you sent to Arco! :bighug She loves it too!

I don't know HOW I possibly missed this!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Thanks Wendie!!

And Amy is now hooked on Burpdog Cookies! :lol

Amy002.jpg