Arco Sent Me An Angel!

Guest K9_Lady

I'm so happy for you and your dad, Karen. She is very sweet and the picture of you together says it all. Congratulations!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Karen she's beautiful! Arco did a good job :nod

Welcome home sweet baby girl! :confetti

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest PiagetsMom

I know how hard it was for you to lose Arco, so I'm very, very happy that you've been sent Amy.....she's a beautiful girl :wub:

Congratulations!!!!!! We wish you lots of Happiness, you are right their is Never a right time, but I bet Arco is looking down and he is very Happy. :confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest K9_Lady
I know how hard it was for you to lose Arco, so I'm very, very happy that you've been sent Amy.....she's a beautiful girl :wub:

:grouphug

:yay Congratulations! She's beautiful! Good Job Arco!!!

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Karen,

I'm so happy for you and your dad. I think that Acro knew just what you needed and when you needed it. I can only image how many collars, coat, and stuff she will be getting when you get home from the Bluegrass. Does she get to go with or will she have to stay home this year?

We are going to try to come to Midwest reunion this year I can't wait to meet her.

:confetti :confetti :clap :clap :confetti :confetti

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Guest K9_Lady
Karen,

I'm so happy for you and your dad. I think that Acro knew just what you needed and when you needed it. I can only image how many collars, coat, and stuff she will be getting when you get home from the Bluegrass. Does she get to go with or will she have to stay home this year?

We are going to try to come to Midwest reunion this year I can't wait to meet her.

:confetti :confetti :clap :clap :confetti :confetti

It will be her first Greyhound Road Trip Event! :lol

Add me to the crying tears of joy list! :weep

She is absoulutely beautiful Karen!

Arco did a fantastic job in picking Amy ~ in that picture it looks as though you've been together for years. :wub:

Can't wait to meet Princess Amy at Bluegrass!

I'm so happy for you and your dad, Amy got a wonderful home! :bighug

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Guest Snowy8

Karen, I swear...I was scrolling down thru your thread, went by Arco's picture & I swear, he winked. He's so sneaky...I was reading & I could just see him up there at the bridge on this big fluffy cloud, grinning from ear to ear...His mommy is happy again!

Congratulations...I see this as being a long, loving relationship!

More tears of happiness here! :yay:yay:yay Congratulations on adopting such a beautiful girlie. And you know the :rules - we're gonna need lots of :digicam

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest houndstooth4

Oh, I can relate to your feelings. I felt a bit the same way when we got Bunny a couple of weeks ago. I am so happy for you and your new girl! What a doll she is!

More Amy pictures and stories please :D

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch