Arco Sent Me An Angel!

Guest K9_Lady

Guest K9_Lady

My life has been so empty now and I do believe Arco sent me an Angel :) This little girl pulled at my Heart strings on a volunteer Greyhound Kennel day for Greyhounds Only about 3 weeks ago in Wisconsin. I had NO intentions of getting another dog so soon or even opening up my Heart to another. A volunteer took this sweet Angel out of the Kennel and handed her to me.. All I did was think of her for the past few weeks. I am so Happy! My Dad is happy too!!

I really feel that I connected with Amy. It was like everything was meant to be that day...such as the big male being handed off to another and then Amy being given to me to walk and bathe. She looked into my eyes and was being really gentle with me. Like she new I needed a gentleness that day. I didn't even want to go that morning and I am so glad I did. I have done nothing but think of her. I would think of Arco and Amy would be in my thoughts too. Arco always took care of his Mom and I do believe he sent me Amy. Is there ever a right time...I doubt it. Its something that just happens. And what a wonderful thing to happen! Thanks to all who made this possible! :wub: Amy is 3 years old and a Happy and Kissy girl! Welcome home sweet Amy! We all love you and we have made our Family complete once again. Your big brother Arco will be watching over you from the other side of the Rainbow!

AmyGotchaDay6-22-08004.jpg Princess Amy!

Happy Gotcha Day!

P1070827-1.jpg

I see lots of Collars in her future! :lol

Edited by K9_Lady

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcom Home Pretty Girl!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I see many years of happiness ahead for all of you. :) Welcome home, Amy-cutie-pie. :kiss2

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

It's good to see you smiling Karen. Wishing you many years of happiness with Amy.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

How wonderful for little girl *and* her new family!

Joseph wants to know if she will accompany you to the Midwest picnic this year and, if so, is eager to see what she will be wearing .....

Congratulations!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

She is beautiful, congrats :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

OMG you have a stinking female? :eek :eek Have you learned nothing from my Kia /Pearl posts all these years woman? :lol :lol

Seriously.........Amy is gorgeous and there is not one doubt in my mind handsome Arco sent her to you. Once a partner, always a partner.

Congrats Karen, Amy and Dad. Wecome home!! :confetti:confetti

Does she help your Dad water the garden yet?

Guest vahoundlover

*dang allergies* Congratulations!!! :confetti I am thrilled for you and your dad.

It's funny how our Angels seem to know just what we need. :grouphug

:couchjump Welcome Home, Amy :couchjump

:confetti:confetti:confetti

Soooooooo very happy for you and Amy and your dad!!!

Can't wait to meet her at BG!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Karen, isn't it awesome when our bridge kids send us a "gift/sign"??

Princess AnnaBanana says welcome home Princess Amy ~ you put a smile on your Mama's heart. :wub: