Kiowa

Guest sheila

Shelia, I am so sorry for your loss. :candle:grouphug Godspeed Kiowa. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw this. I am sorry you beloved K is no longer with you in body but with all the love you both shared he is here in spirit. I hope he is running like a mad man at the bridge with the other angels.

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Guest Vinnie

We are so sorry for your loss - it is never easy. Thank you for sharing his story, what a moving tribute - and I could just see his "freakout" - what a joy they are to watch when they are happy. Hugs to you, run free sweet Kiowa.

Guest shirley

Oh Sheila I'm so sorry for your loss I haven't had a computer for 4 months and I'm only just catching up now. Run free sweet boy you will be greatly missed :cry1

Guest paulamariez

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Kiowa. Keep his love alive in your heart forever! I truly believe that we will be together again with our beloved lost hounds after our time comes. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending you some sad doggie kisses.