Hello

Guest becca97

Guest becca97

hi,

I'm Becca and have now got five dogs (all rescues) four of whom are all 14yrs :( quite a mixture we have a terrier cross boy called Bodger (bodge), a Sheltie boy called Jeremy (jemmy), a border collie called Jessica (Jess) and a lurcher called Pippin (they are the 14yrs olds, and the lurcher is feeling her age a lot :( ) recently (sunday) we have adopted a greyhound girl originally called Rita (doesn't suit her nature) now called Rhia .... she is a big black beauty, ex-racer 4 yrs old and fits into our home as if she has always been here, a little nervous she is perfect for us, and loves the other dogs including the small sheltie and terrier.

Found this forum while trying to find details of the emma milne article (missed last months dogs today) and found a friendly seeming greyhound loving place. (also found the article but the least said about that the better)

Adore our girl and can forsee greyhounds becoming the focus of our lives from here on in.

will post picutre of her when i find our camera (its in a drawer somewhere). :)

beccaxx

Welcome from Maryland! Are you in England? (I don't think we have Dogs Today in the US...)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest GreytMuse

Welcome to GreyTalk! :) This is a wonderful resource and I am so glad you've found us! Can't wait to see photos of your pack!

Guest becca97

what a lovely welcome :)

i'm from England, in the county of staffordshire in the Midlands ... and as i've now found my camera (it was hiding) i'll put together an online album of my canine family including new Rhia tomorrow :)

night night

beccaxx

Guest ellieb

Welcome from Southwestern Ohio!

I am Mum to: Kenzie (teen daughter), Indigo (greyhound), Maximilian (greyhound mix), Raven, Leon and Wilbert (all cats), Phinease and Tatsu (bettas) and some various freshwater fish! Throw my husband plus Nana into the mix and you have our full house!

Ellie

Guest AaronsMom

Welcome from Delaware! What a wonderful mix it sounds like you have... best of luck with the new member of the family.

Guest becca97

thanks for the welcome :) Rhia would wag at you too but she is too busy trying to figure how to get to the birds on the roof :ghplaybow

• 3 weeks later...