Greytalk Hits The Road

Trudy

Guest Hannah

I am going to say 16 days with an average of 5 sightings per day, so thats 80 sightings in total

Hannah - who knows absolutly nothing about american roads and transporter wagons :lol

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a road trip! My guess is 32.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Safe journey.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Safe journey.

OOPS! 33 is already taken.

How about 30?

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

I wish y'all were traveling south to Savanah or NOLA!!!! 146 is my guess. Safe travels.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Updated :)

I'll be closing this before I leave the hotel in the morning, so if you want to play, get that number in now.

greyhound1 - you need to pick a different number as what you selected was already in the list. We have you listed at 0... I'm pretty sure we'll see more than that before we make it to Rochester tomorrow afternoon ;)