Greytalk Hits The Road

Trudy

Guest PhillyPups

I say 425 have a safe trip ~ now if you were taking a more southerly route, it would be different. Walmarts in the south are like bars in Philly, one on every corner. :lol:lol

Have a safe trip. Good to see you are breaking legs into a doable trip, is that Jeff or Trudy's good planning??

Will you be doing a photo journal daily of your travels? Do you have a big trunk ot trailer to pack us all in there to virtually go with you?? :lol

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a safe journey! (And please may you see 11 or less Wally Trucks) :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest cendrine

I have never, ever seen a WalMart truck. But then I live in an area with only two Walmarts within a hour's drive!

I'll guess 6 trucks the entire trip.

Have you a name for your trip thread? My suggestion: "From sea to sea".

Wishing you a safe and stress free voyage!

My guess is 148. :) Have a safe and uneventful trip.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest greytbuds

I'm guessing 164.

Sounds like a really fun trip -- I probably should know, but is this a permanent move or just a temporary trip?

Greytbuds to Beau

191 patricia

Edited by Trudy

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest FrostyBottoms
I'm guessing 164.

Sounds like a really fun trip -- I probably should know, but is this a permanent move or just a temporary trip?

Greytbuds to Beau

Temporarily permanent :lol