Greytalk Hits The Road

Trudy

367!

Have a great trip - awesome sight seeing along the way.

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll guess 932

Are you taking Highway 2 from Kalispell to Seattle? You must be since it is easier to go Missoula to Seattle if taking the Interstate!

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer

i am going to guess 414 - have fun and be safe.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest FatCatSkinnyDog

What was the last bet Bob? :lol I'm guessing 573

Be safe and enjoy the World's Largest [insert item here] !!! Trudy, hope your back holds up!

I take it you have your room reservations already for each night. We travel with greyhounds also and we were wondering how you found some many motels to say at with the kids? Are you staying at certain chains of motels?

Thanks

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

My guess is 173.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I know there is the hugest super Walmart in Anchorage. They let RV's camp out there overnight.

My guess is 142

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

Guest FrostyBottoms

My guess is 244...if you were traveling through Arkansas I'd have to guess much higher.

Have a safe trip.....I'll meet you for lunch on I90 & Randall Rd. between MI & WI!