Please Send Prayers For Johnny, It's Bloat Update W/pictures

Guest JohnnyBell

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH NO. Poor Johhny.

Sending prayers your way, please update when you can.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Dancer lost her spleen to a torsion. Because I recognized the signs, we got her to the ERVet before the "bloat" really started. The Vet was impressed that I recognized the signs. Her spleen was still viable, but the Vet felt removal was the best course of action. She recovered completely and had a normal life.

Prayers for Johnny.

GreyTzu, for those of us who don't know, what are the signs?

Ditto the prays for Johnny. :hope

Guest paulamariez

Poor Johnny. Lots of prayers, love and light being sent to Johnny. Praying for a quick recovery. Tiger. Bueller and Domino are sending some healing doggie kisses too.

Just wondering how Johnny's doing. I'm sure you've been way too preoccupied and busy to post... please let us know when you can update... in the meantime we'll be continuing to keep our fingers crossed for your boy... :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Keep checking back too! MANY MANY PRAYERS for Johnny and you too! :hope:candle:hope

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Prayers for you and your pup. Hoping for an uncomplicated and speedy recovery.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star