Prayers For Buddy, Please

I took Buddy back to the vet this morning. She wanted to recheck his blood pressure, and if was OK then proceed with his dental.

I asked them if they could come out to my van to check his bp, as he really gets stressed in the clinic. They did. The tech took his bp a bunch of times, as he lay on the seat with his head on the pillow :lol and the last couple were within normal range! :yay She took the reading back in to the doctor, and we decided to go ahead. Of course as soon as he got inside he was stressed again. :(

I also requested a UPCR, which they have to send out, due to his recent kidney numbers being high.

So if you could, please say a prayer that all goes well for my best boy today, and he isn't TOO stressed.

Edited by rascalsmom

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Prayers for Buddy. He will be nice and sedated so he won't be stressed.

Update when you can.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending many prayers for Buddy. We were just in your place a couple weeks ago. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh, Buddy, I didn't know you were such a sensitive soul. Poor guy. Try to relax and let them do what they need to do, and you will be much happier.

Good thoughts going out, Melissa.

P.S. Hugs to Rascal.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh, Buddy, I didn't know you were such a sensitive soul. Poor guy. Try to relax and let them do what they need to do, and you will be much happier.

Good thoughts going out, Melissa.

P.S. Hugs to Rascal.

Consider it done, Nancy. :colgate She's doing great, had that lump removed 10 days ago from her leg, and I took the stitches out over the weekend. She's overjoyed to be going shirtless! :lol

Just spoke to the vet's....Buddy can come home any time after 4:30....NO EXTRACTIONS, and he's doing OK! :clap

Edited by rascalsmom

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Way to go sweetie! Hurry home! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.