Hello From Baton Rouge!

Guest tuxandtails

Guest tuxandtails
Another welcome from Zachary, LA - glad to see mattmonterrey joined as well - it was greyt meeting you two and the pups today. Feel free to let us know if you ever need anything or have any questions!

Brittaney

hey thanks again for your welcome yesterday!and trust me, im sure we will be full of questions in the future! see you again soon!

Brock

Hi !

You have my HARRY !!!!!!!!! I am Lesley and was Tails first LA foster mom. He is an awesome dog and seems quite happy !

Congrats !

Lesley

well thank you for helping him have a smooth transition to be the best grey ever :) we love him so much and he his just a wonderful dog. hopefully well see you at a meet sometime and you two can get reaquainted :)

Brock

Welcome from Maryland! What great names! And cute too...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Ahhh so sweet.

Welcome from LI, NY

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Welcome to Greytalk from Wilmington, Delaware!

We can't claim to be expatriate cajuns, but we love visiting La. every year in January and have been to Baton Rouge several times.

What handsome boys! Always good to know that there are more greyhounds to meet up with in case we need a "greyhound fix" while away!! :colgate

Carol

P.S. Now that you have "Tux and Tails", you'll have to have the family portrait done with you in tux and tails (don't forget the tophat) and the two of them. I guess they wouldn't even have to dress up for the Krewe of Barkus! LOL

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.