Brady Update

Guest savvyprchick

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending more prayers from NY.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest sweetgsmom

Just spoke with Paula at ACC Sharons Lizzie is a match and Phalean also. I told Paula I would bring Campbell down if they need more, they are testing the bigger dogs and Campbells big. Paula says his platlets are real low and they have to bring those up, I don't know if they mean with the transfusions or something else. Lets just hope and pray things turn around for Brady . :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Gee, I hope they get the Amicar in him as well as the platelets. Lots more prayers coming from SC.

Marcia

Whoever talks to whoever, someone speak up if they need more Greys. I have 2 former Hemopet donors and Wayne is a big boy. Does anyone know why they aren't using the blood bank?

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest sweetgsmom

From what I understand they can't give him a blood clotter until his platelets are up.

"cbudshome" Next time I talk to Paula I will let her know, she is with Brady and Stephanie at ACC.

Brady, sweetie...still thinking about you...hang in there!!! :hope :hope :hope

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Keeping you in my thoughts Brady... please keep fighting sweetie, you can do this!.. :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck:candle

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Hang in their buddy - you can do it. Prayers for Brady coming from Florida.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest savvyprchick

Update (she texted someone else):

She got to see Brady after the first transfusion and he looked really good! But, no where near out of the woods yet and the next 24 hours are very crucial.

Hang in there, Brady. You have lots of people pulling for you.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

:hope :hope :hope

The GH and GT community never cease to amaze me. It's so awesome how so many are coming together to help out sweet Brady :grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest tricolorhounds

Just got off the phone with Paula...

She just left the vet after seeing Brady and family. Maddi and Phaelin donated. It looked like the transfusion from Maddi was working. The Vets office was closing and he was being tranfsered to an after hours facility... Brady walked across the parking lot on his own and they both said that he looked better than he has in awhile.

:grouphug and :hope going out to Brady, Stephanie and Steven....

P.S. Paula has my cell number.... If you need anything, I'm a straight shot down the 15... I'm off until Sunday night so if you need ANYTHING... don't hesitate to call

Lynnet

Edited by tricolorhounds

Just seeing this now...sending good clotting thoughts for Brady...we are all pulling for him!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--