Brady Needs Your Good Thoughts

Guest nerak254

I am so sorry this is happening. We dealt with the same thing with Goody and it was tough. In my thoughts.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sending lots of prayers and white light. Keep us posted!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I heard from Steph a little bit ago. She said at their visit, Brady recognized them and looked happy to see them (even wagged his tail) They didn't see any obvious masses on his liver, but it is black. The liver CAN heal itself if it isn't completely destroyed and the fact that he doesn't have blood in his stool and isn't vomiting are both good signs. Now it's a wait and see game - both on how he continues to do and what the biopsy tells them.

Not nearly out of the woods yet, but that's probably as good of news as we could have asked for so far.

Sending lots of good thoughts

:hope :hope

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

Thanks for the update, Wendie. After what happened last year with Penny, Steph and Steve need all the good thoughts they can get. I'll keep thinking good thoughts for Brady. :hope:hope:hope

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Many good thoughts and prayers going to Brady that he will be able to recover.

:hope :hope :hope:candle :candle :candle

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest BradyzMommy

there have been no significant changes one way or the other. we are waiting on the biopsy results before they plan a course of action. he is still on iv fluids and antibiotics. there is a list of things it could possibly be...at the top of the list is toxicity caused by Previcoxx. brady was on this medication to treat his limping. they saw no obvious masses, but have not yet ruled out cancer. they are also testing him for hepatitis and a number of other liver diseases.

we are hoping that the results will be in tomorrow.

THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS AND POSITIVE THOUGHTS.

DCP_1816.jpg

sending many prayers!!! :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Steph said they fed him and he wouldn't eat, so they added chicken and he picked all the chicken out...sounds like he's holding his own!

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)