Lr Leda Irene

Guest 2greygirls

Guest Carla

I am so sorry for your loss. Leda is smiling down upon you thanking you for all you did for her.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Godspeed sweet Leda, you are greytly missed.

Hugs,

Carla

I am so sorry. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so sorry. Sending my sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest 2greygirls

Thank you everyone...it is so hard. the house is so empty, her personality was so bg that even just lying around she filled the room with her Leda-ness. Stretch is sad. He is not eating well, which , if you know him is not like him.....I think he will be ok. I just miss her little smiley face so much, and her crossed eyes.....and her jedi mind trick glare... ok..gotta stop now...my eyes are sore from crying.

thanks for all the good thoughts, I know they help.

:candle I'm so sorry for your loss. Our first greyhounds, those who lead us into the wonderful world of greyhounds are our forever hearthounds.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

:cry1 What a very special hound she was. :heart My deepest condolences to you. :grouphug

Godspeed, Queen Leda... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest jeannejj

I am sorry for your loss of Leda. Loving our pups is easy, letting go is hard. May your memories bring you peace and comfort.

Run free, sweet Leda.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest PDXFOX

My beautiful boy Buddy just arrived at the bridge and I know that he will be joining Leda and Marble in their game (assuming they let a big galoot of a guy like him join them!

I hope you can take consolation in thinking of how happy and healthy they are now.