In Loving Memory Of Tricia Olson-giles

Guest VelvetEars

Guest wmlcml6

I was just re-reading the most recent emails I got from Trish.

This was the last picture she sent of Flippy. She loved her so much, and I know that Flippy was her constant companion and nursemaid/bed buddy.

Flippy.jpg

I know Flippy will miss Trish very much, but thanks to many caring friends, she has a handful of families who have requested to foster and/or adopt her. I like to think that somehow Trish will help me from above with the perfect new family.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Machbragal
I was just re-reading the most recent emails I got from Trish.

This was the last picture she sent of Flippy. She loved her so much, and I know that Flippy was her constant companion and nursemaid/bed buddy.

Flippy.jpg

I know Flippy will miss Trish very much, but thanks to many caring friends, she has a handful of families who have requested to foster and/or adopt her. I like to think that somehow Trish will help me from above with the perfect new family.

Poor Flippy. This has got to be so hard for her. I am praying that Flippy finds a new loving home and that Flippy is loved the way that Trish would have wanted, if she couldn't be here to take care of Flippy herself.

Godspeed Trish. You will be missed. There aren't words to describe how unfair this is. My prayers go out to Adrian, her family and her zoo :hope

Guest fourgreysmom

Trish would have been so overwhelmed by all the wonderful memorials that have been sent in her memory. She was truly a WONDERFUL person who made a difference in the lives of many people and in the lives of many greyhounds.

I know that her "Peatie" was waiting for her at the Rainbow Bridge with his paw extended and with many kisses waiting - saying "Welcome Home Mom - I have missed you terribly".

She was truly someone who touched many hearts and souls throughout her short lifetime. I feel truly blessed to call her a "Friend". I have never met Trish - but we talked on the phone a few times and corresponded through our emails. I know that I am a richer person for having her in my life.

Many prayers and white light to her family and friends during this most difficult time. May your spirit live on in all of us !!

Barb and Bosha Heisey

Guest DoofBert

Rest in peace and play with all the bridge angels, Trish.....for some reason that we all cannot understand, God needed you in heaven more than we needed you here on earth.

Guest gr84me

I am so sad to read about this. My heart goes out to her family, and I pray that God wraps His loving arms around all of them and gives them strength, comfort, rest, and the peace that passes understanding.

Life's tragedies are beyond explanation, but love gives us the strength to get through them.

She touched all of his with her kindness, her humor, her good nature, and her talent. I know that my life is better because our paths crossed in cyberspace.

That was a beautiful tribute, Meredith.

Rest in peace, Trish.

:f_white :f_white :f_white :f_white :cry1

Edited by merlinsmum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

f_yellow

For all our aching hearts, but especially for Adrian....

"I Believe" by Diamond Rio

Every now and then,

soft as breath upon my skin

I feel you come back again

And it's like you haven't been

gone a moment from my side

Like the tears were never cried

Like the hands of time are holding you and me

And with all my heart I'm sure

we're closer than we ever were

I don't have to hear or see,

I've got all the proof I need

There are more than angels watching over me

I believe, I believe

That when you die your life goes on

It doesn't end here when you're gone

Every soul is filled with light

It never ends and if I'm right

Our love can even reach across eternity

I believe, I believe

Forever, you're a part of me

Forever, in the heart of me

And I'll hold you even longer if I can

The people who don't see the most

Say that I believe in ghosts

And if that makes me crazy, then I am

'Cause I believe

There are more than angels watching over me

I believe, I believe

Have fun playing with your grand-daughter, Trish - introducing her to your grandmother and to Peatie. Give my Angie-girl a kiss on her forehead from me, ok?

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest VelvetEars

And Trish...if my Janey gets a little snarky with Peatie, just tell her to knock it off. But please give her some cheek rubs for me and remind her that I love her and miss her with all my heart.

Guest TriciasZoo

Thanks for the song Meredith, and all of you for responding to my Tricia's passing. I love her very much,and miss her more than I can ever say.

Thank you all.

Adrian