In Loving Memory Of Tricia Olson-giles

Guest VelvetEars

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Trish gave us all the gift of LOVE here on GT and she has given others the gift of LIFE. She has made a huge impact on many.

Godspeed Trish....I love you!

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest bonscoby

I will remember you, dear Trish, and cry and smile at the same time....You made such an impact on my life and the life of others....I'll remember you and miss your love, your humor, your selflessness, and oh so much more.....I'll miss you, dear Trish, I'll miss you.....

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

I hope your angel wings are pink, your favorite color.....

Oh, Trish.....I'm so sorry.....

Guest greytloves

I read over some of her posts yesterday and I remember her to be such a positive force here on Greytalk. With all of her true friends sentiments on here, she must have been a wonderful person to know. I just knew her here and thought she was a fun, positive lady that faced many troubles with a smile.

GodSpeed Trish. May you lounge on the sofas with many of our bridge kids.

Words escape me. :f_pink My prayers for Trish ~ Adrian and the zoo.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:f_pink:brokenheart:candle'In the arms of the angels, may you find comfort there'

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Take care Trish, may your journey be uneventful and your star shine brightly upon us. You will be missed by all those whose lives you touched. I'm sure by now you've reunited with dear Peatie, whom you loved so very much.

Adrian, Bebe, Sam, Flippy (and the rest of the zoo) I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

:weep

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

:cry1

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest TinasTroops

I miss you terriby today my freind, it was a very long night.

Coming into work and just hoping by some amazing mircle you would be on MSN waiting for me.

Guest Machbragal

This has been such a sudden, terrible shock. I remember enjoying Trish's posts so much -- her love for life and the animals always came through crystal clear. What a huge loss for her family, friends, and especially her "zoo." I can't believe that she is gone. I keep thinking there will be more posts, more insights into life and how to live. I feel a deep loss that we won't be seeing those from this special person.

This also makes me think about what a community we are, and how hard it is lose any one of the members of this community. I think I forget how much I count on everyone here to keep reassuring me that life is okay. This is a place where I KNOW I can find people who put animals at the top of the list and who share a common bond that greyhounds and other animals enrich our lives. Tricia was definitely one of the folks who made me feel that I'm not as crazy as some other folks seem to think just because I like to cater to animals when I can.

Boy, I'm going to miss you Tricia, in so many ways. I know you are in a better place, and I know with certainty that you accomplished a great deal in this life you lived. It was far, far too short -- but my goodness, you shone so brightly in so many lives.