Hi From South Florida!

Guest OwnedByAGrey

Guest OwnedByAGrey
:wave Hi there and welcome to greytalk. I've met you at the track a few times and Blaze is a very handsome fellow.

Hi there! Did you know that Blaze and Heston have the same Daddy! That Stan Boy Flyer sure did get around :lol

Guest threedognight
Welcome from Lake Worth, Florida! Blaze is so handsome! We got our two from GPA Southeast Chapter in West Palm Beach. Is that the same group?

Rose, thank you for stopping by, it was great to meet you and the hounds! Wish I had more of a chance to talk with you, it was kinda hectic when I got there :eek

It was nice to meet you and Blaze. He is even more beautiful and soft in person. We took the dogs for a walk down by the water. It was a perfect Florida day!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheDoggfather

Welcome aboard!

Seeing your boy's name prompted me to look his pedigree up and just as I suspected, he's littermate brother to one of the best dogs to ever race at PBKC... Ozzie the Man! Looking at Blaze's stats, w/ 31 wins in 83 starts, he was no slouch himself!

Ozzie's accomplishments:

Captain 2005 All America Team.

2005 Rural Rube Award. (Nation's best Sprinter)

2006 All America.

2005 National Win Champion (51)

Winner 2006 Palm Beach He's My Man Classic

Winner 2005 Palm Beach Puppy Stake.

Winner 2005 Night of Stars XV and XVI .

2nd 2006 Hollywood World Classic.

Ozzie now lives the life of a pampered King in North Carolina with a friend of mine.