Thanks, Angel-girl

Pippin

just as I was falling asleep. We had a nice chat. She still loves me. :)

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Of course she still loves you!!

I bet she's having fun up there at the bridge

We didn't talk about that, oddly enough. Although I do remember something about Jessie, so I assume they're together there.

We were talking about that last week of her life. I told her that I should have stayed home for her, and she told me that she needed me to be gone - she didn't want me to see her like that. Before that, I'd told her that I was sorry I'd had to leave while she was still at the vet's, and she said it was ok, because I had to go "earn the money to buy the dog food." That's what I used to tell her when I would leave for work. *fond smile*

And then we kind of shared memories of the things we did together - the whole conversation was mostly pictures, except for that first little bit.

I told her I missed her, and the next picture that popped into my head was when she snuggled with me at the beach house after Sandy Paws. She was never a snuggler, but that night she used my shoulder as a pillow for 20 minutes or so, before she rearranged herself.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Very sweet. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest VelvetEars

It's so comforting when they come back for a visit. And she probably showed you pictures because that's how she remembers, too.

I am so glad that you had an opportunity to viist with your Angel. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.