Loca Misdiagnosed?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like road trip time! I hear the drive to Ohio is nice this time of year :lol YAY Loca!

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

my vet just had digital xray equipment installed. Monday evening loca is going in to repeat the xrays, which we'll email to Dr. Couto. Michele (my vet) will also re-examine her to evaluate her level of pain. Free of charge :yay

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Oh my goodness!!!!!! This would be amazing news! :D I have tears in my eyes as I see my first patient of the morning! :P

if i still had to see patients i'd have tears in my eyes, too :evil:rofl

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

my vet just had digital xray equipment installed. Monday evening loca is going in to repeat the xrays, which we'll email to Dr. Couto. Michele (my vet) will also re-examine her to evaluate her level of pain. Free of charge :yay

Nice!! :D That will be good, to get some idea of just how much pain you're dealing with ... or rather, that she's dealing with! :P Although, I'm sure you feel her pain. So, at least this way, you'll know how much pain to feel for her. :P:lol

Anyway! :D

Oh, hey! Monday is St. Patrick's day! Loca can have the luck of the Irish on her while she gets her new x-rays done, which will conclusively prove there's no nasty nothing to see! :D:bounce:

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Hoping for the best here Robin...

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Only just saw this! OMG!!!! I hope Monday's X-rays confirm Dr. Couto's conviction that it's not cancer! I am going to tell everyone I know to keep their fingers crossed!!!!!!!! Hoping hard that you (and we) have cause for great celebration! :yay :yay :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I just saw this too. Yeah, I think you could be cautiously optimistic! I sure would be. SO glad you had Dr. Couto look at the X-rays. Hope there is more good news to come.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Loca is going to the vet tomorrow for repeat x-rays if I can get someone to take us (I broke my right arm last weekend and drive standard transmission; no driving for me :weep). I will keep everybody posted.

thanks again for so many good thoughts and we can hear the chanting from here :)

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg

Best Wishes for tomorrow! Loca can be Irish for St Patrick's Day - extra good luck that way.

I'm sorry about your arm :eek - we are a bit too far away to help with driving but would if we could :colgate

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

Loca is going to the vet tomorrow for repeat x-rays if I can get someone to take us (I broke my right arm last weekend and drive standard transmission; no driving for me :weep). I will keep everybody posted.

thanks again for so many good thoughts and we can hear the chanting from here :)

How the heck did you do that? Yeeks!

Best wishes for the divine Ms. L AND her momma!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

What, now?? You broke your arm?? What the heck was that for?? :P

*starting new chant: Arm all better...Arm all better ... Arm all better ... *

Okay, well, wish I was close enough to drive you guys, but I'll be here waiting to hear how it goes! How soon afterwards will you have new info?

(Happy's going in for x-rays tomorrow, too, so it'll be a doubled-up chant, like weird harmonies, deep in the otherwise empty vault of my brain! :P )

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

:goodluck Hoping for good news tomorrow!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

:o How did you do that?

Adding good thoughts for your arm to the ones for Loca.

Adding more prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.