Loca Misdiagnosed?

All fingers, paws, and toes crossed. A misdiagnosis would be a fabulous thing. But do tell her that the wine is for mom, not slinky little black girlies.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miracle vs misdiagnosis........ Don't care what it is called, just as long as it is. I am also thinking we should all grab a bottle of wine and dance on a table as soon as we find out for certain "NO CANCER!". :hope:pepper:pepper:pinkele:pepper:pepper:hope

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest TinasTroops

Robin - Thank You! for the call tonight to tell me the news. I am overjoyed that my Loca Polka has soem good news!

If you go to OSU, I am going with you! No arguements. Will leave Phen with his loverboy Eric! :lol:P and my hounds.

That is the most amazingly great news!!!!!!! What happens next, more x-rays? Planning a trip to Ohio?

i won't hesitate to go to Ohio if recommended. i'm waiting for direction from my vet plus i'll reply to Dr. Couto's questions. i had completely forgotten that around 1.5 months ago a friend visited with his greyhound and the three of them (his hound, phene and loca) did some heavy duty running. i think that's around when all of this started. i'm such an idiot :headwall

Edited by TinasTroops

Guest WarmheartedPups

Oh Robin...Oh Robin......this could be a wonderful miracle....I will say prayers .....and cross everything I can. I will get other people to cross things as well!!!!!

This makes me feel good!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:banana:yay:confetti:colgate:offwall:clap:bounce1:rivethead:pinkele:headbang:gh_bow:cheers:bow:bow2:bounce2

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest KRKWMU

Oh my goodness!!!!!! This would be amazing news! :D I have tears in my eyes as I see my first patient of the morning! :P Give Loca a big hug from me and the gang. Can't wait to hear more news from Dr. Couto. :goodluck

I am so glad my vet and so many kind people here on GT recommended I contact Dr. Couto. Below is his response to my email and Loca's x-rays :yay

Hi Robin: We just finished looking at Loca's Xrays with a couple of radiologists, and we believe that what we are seeing is an artifact (ie; something that is not really there). We think that the "lytic" area the radiologist described is actually Loca's normal lung lobe superimposed with her scapula. None of the other views show any abnormalities, and in the radiology world, we usually don't call it unless we can see it in more than 1 views.Can you please give me more info about her? Is she painful in that area? Is she lame?Please let us know how we can help, and take care

Am I getting ahead of myself since I feel so relieved and escastic?

OMG Robin!!! Please let it be true!!!!!

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

:candle:hope:goodluck:candle:hope:goodluck:candle:hope:goodluck

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho