Scooter Will Be Receiving His Wings Tomorrow

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pam and Scooter, I just want you to jknow that you are both in my thoughts and prayers today - Scooter, welcome to the Bridge and to your young, healthy body. Pam, may all the wonderful memories of Scooter give you the strength to get through this.

pepsi-2009.jpg?t=1262016678

Guest Snowy8

I have at least 3 angels that will be waiting with wagging tails for Scooter to trot w/no pain across the bridge.

Scooter and you are in my thoughts...I'm so sorry.

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest HeatherDemps

I am just now seeing this.... so sorry that this time has come. You and Scooter are in my thoughts and prayers today.

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

God Bless your strength. Your bond with Scooter is obviously deep. Hugs to you during this difficult time.

when my dog of 18 years passed, I was glad I was there. This may sound creepy to some but the vet let me cut a little piece of her hair off. I saved it in a ziploc bag and put it in her scrapbook. I am glad I did. Every now and then i can feel her fur. My thoughts are with ya hon.

Lexie is gone but not forgotten.💜

Guest CookieLover

Pam,

Thinking of you and Scooter today. It's been one week since we made that trip with our sweet Jammers for the same reason. May my Texas girlie meet up with your Texas sweet boy and make him right at home.

:grouphug

Guest crazy4greys

Pam~ I was thinking about you and Scooter today. I hope his journey was peaceful. :grouphug

I know that Autumn was there to meet him.

Just seeing this... I hope Scooter had a peaceful passing. Sending hugs and strength your way. I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:f_white :f_white :f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.