Scooter Will Be Receiving His Wings Tomorrow

I am so sorry. I am adding my prayers for a peaceful passing for sweet Scooter.

Hugs to you both.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holding you both in my heart. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest MomofCash

Knowing that I made this choice just 3 weeks ago today, I will pray for peace for you and Scooter ... *hugs*

I'm so, so very sorry ...

I'm so sorry. You know this decision is made out of love for your precious boy. But it's so damn hard....

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Vinnie

We are so sorry to hear this news. We know how hard it is, especially when we have had so little time with them. We lost our Angel Vinnie at 14 months to this awful disease, it's never fair. We hope his passing is peaceful. And remember, you are doing what is best for him. Scritches and hugs from our home to yours. Run free sweet Scooter.

My heart is breaking for you. :brokenheart Am holding both you and Scooter in my prayers, hoping that his transition is gentle and peaceful, and that you find peace within yourself. :hope:bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry. I wish Scooter a safe and peaceful passage tomorrow. Make sure the people around you know what is happening, let them take good care of you tomorrow and in the days to come.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

:( Sending prayers :grouphug

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm very sorry :(

Travel well dear Scooter :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

:grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

I am so sorry. Scooter and Magic shared April Fools as their birthday. She would have been nine. It's such a tough decision but the pain is so intense for them it's the right decision. My thoughts are with you today.

Lynn

Missing Pepper,Magic,Kahlua, Hobbit Ziggy Jasper and Bella