Guest WarmheartedPups

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WarmheartedPups
:f_pink:grouphug

Lou & Jack

Lou, Thanks so much.....and I can never thank you enough for helping last night. Getting Otis to the car,

giving me the support I needed and being there for Oaty Boy when his time came.

My true friend.....hope to see you later today.....I just cant promise...but we will try.

Oh, Linda, oh NO! I am so so sorry, what a terrible shock :cry1 ! My heart is breaking for you and Roo. I will so miss hearing from the Oaty man. :grouphug:f_red

Sweet Otis, :gh_run run free across the Bridge until your Mommy sees you again :candle

Jennifer

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

I am so sorry about the loss of Otis. I hope that in the days ahead, your wonderful memories of your boy will bring you comfort.

Carol Ann

:f_red:f_red:f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest goddessgina

I am so sorry. Don't be too hard on yourself, Otis understands that every decision you made for him was out of love. I know the pain, it makes your heart physically hurt. Knowing Otis is pain free now will help you get through this. :grouphug:f_red

I'm sorry Linda

I'm glad that I am able to say that I knew Otis from the times I saw you at the M&G. He is a wonderful hound and you have a lot of wonderful memories

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug Godspeed Otis...run with all the angels. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Saying I'm sorry doesn't even say enough right now. I wanted Otis to feel better so bad.Please know that you and Otis are tucked in my prayers. And thank you for loving and caring for him as much as you did. He is now pain free.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless