Causes Of Greyhound Limping?

Guest vampthing

Guest vampthing

By the way I realised I haven't posted a photo of my dog yet. Soon as I get enough posts under my belt I'll add one to my profile (just so you know who you've been encouraging and supporting!)

I *hope* this works - I've set my website to allow image requests from this site, anyway...

craysig3.jpg

He's a softy. And he thinks I can't tell when he's been digging. :D

Edited by vampthing

Guest greytpets

sorry to hear about Cray, Ive currently got a limp that im going get check out 2moro at work with one of my older boys..

on another not i wanted to say your website gave me a lot of guidance with my first hound (and first dog ever) so just wanted to say thanks for your help :) and great site!

good luck with Cray

• 3 years later...
Guest omarcat

Thank you so much for this link. We lost our baby boy Turbo (aged 8) to an old spleen injury. He had one of his legs amputated due to osteosarcoma. He started limping right before we noticed a lump. He did so well on his three legs.

Our boy BoBoDukey is the sweetest person in our household of 2 people, 2 greyhounds, 1 Dalmatian, and 1 stray cat. He started limping when backing up but he seems to be running around the yard just fine. He's a drama king, so you can never tell if something is really wrong.

We're going to the vet but I have been terrified all weekend. I just don't want to lose him

Thank you everyone!.