Greetings From Schuylkill County Pa.

Guest Liz

:welcome2

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest 2Brindles
We are fairly new greyhound owners. We adopted a retired racer in April 07. She is a 4 year old Brindle and her name is Chauncey :rolleyes:

Welcome to GT - now we need to see pics of Miss Chauncey! :welcome:rules If you have a Photobucket account you can easily copy and paste the direct links using the Javascript insert image feature :colgateDSC00108.jpg

These are my pups Ronan (dark brindle male) and Molly (fawn brindle female)

:welcome We are originally from the Warminster area. Love your pictures and welcome to the greyhound world, you are gonna love it......

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Welcome from Philly! We're over in Fishtown but we go to Fairmount all the time to hike.

Maybe it would be fun to have a greyhound get-together at Fairmount soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome, Chauncey! From Brindle boy Toby in Florida.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Hi Liz,

I am thinking of going but haven't committed to it. I work Friday evening so couldn't go until Saturday. I thought about going and staying the one night. Why ? Are you interested in going ?

Sandy

Hi from Reading, Pa :wave

Are you by ant chance going to the Gettysburg meet?