John E's Diagnosis

Houndtime

I'm so terribly sorry for your sudden loss. I'm doubly sorry that you have lost two in such a short amount of time. :crying

I know John E has found beautiful Brandy, and they are running together, free and whole. f_yellow:gh_run:gh_runf_yellow

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Our beloved greyhounds are so valiant, they often don't give any sign of distress until it's too late. Best Wishes for your family.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

:gh_run

RainbowSky.jpg

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I am so sorry for your sudden loss of John E. There is no easy way to lose them, no time is long enough and there is no good way to say good bye...John E. you were stunning and so very loved...run free, sweetheart... :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug:f_red :f_red :f_red

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves