Houndtime

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no... :( I'm just heartbroken for you. Sending many hugs your way. :bighug

Godspeed, precious John E. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry to read this...what a shock for you.....

I believe my boy Jam had a similar issue, we too lost him too fluid around the heart that was leaking and coming from somewhere else. The fluid was cancerous but they never knew what caused it.

Run free sweet boy...

Guest PhillyPups

OMG Irene, I am so very very very sorry. The pain is intense, as you well know, but John E was so well loved.

He so looks like my Zeus ~ Run with the angels sweet boy.

Irene, I'm so sorry to hear of John E's passing. He is probably already picking fights with his brother Shiloh (John M. Riviera) who went to the bridge in December. Godspeed John E! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Irene, I'm so sorry to hear of John E's passing. He is probably already picking fights with his brother Shiloh (John M. Riviera) who went to the bridge in December. Godspeed John E! f_yellow

I hadn't heard that. What happened? I saw the Palmers at Dewey and everything was fine. Could you email me.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds