John E's Diagnosis

Houndtime

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wmlcml6

I am so very sorry for your loss. John E was stunning! I just read this to Jenn and we are both sad for a dog we don't even know. Thankfully his passing was quick and he didn't suffer. That doesn't help you, I know, especially having lost another so recently.

Guest argolola

My heart is breaking for you. What a precious picture. May God bless you and your family. You will be in my prayers.

You will always be loved, John E.

Edited by argolola

Irene,

I am so so sorry. I remember John E. from his days at the kennel at Greyhound Friends. He had been there a long time. I was so happy when you took him home, I'm glad he was well loved all these years. I know he took a piece of your heart with him. You have my deepest sympathy.

Pat

Guest adriahna

My heavens... I am so very, very sorry to read this outcome. Please know that we are all behind you, sending our support and love. Your sweet John E will never, ever be forgotten.

Irene,

I am so so sorry. I remember John E. from his days at the kennel at Greyhound Friends. He had been there a long time. I was so happy when you took him home, I'm glad he was well loved all these years. I know he took a piece of your heart with him. You have my deepest sympathy.

Pat

Please let Louise know. When the final results are in, the difficult dogs are the most rewarding. He was a wonderful, gentle, people dog. Even with small children. He was fear aggressive with other dogs, but not those that he knew. It only took him 10 minutes to know a dog. He was all noise and no action. He never hurt another animal. Now birds and squirrels were something else.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Dear Irene,

Mere words seem so inadequate at a time like this. Tears are falling for you and Len. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I know Brandy has welcomed John E with open paws as well as my Albert, Major and Conner.

:f_red:f_red:gh_run:f_red:f_red

Godspeed John E, you are greytly missed.

Hugs from your friend Carla