Chance (fortified Heart)

Hallie

I'm so sorry for your loss of Chance. He was very handsome. f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug:f_red:f_pink:f_white:sad1:brokenheart I am so sorry!!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

:gh_run2 Run Free Chance

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

You know we are thinking of you. It's been three days for us now, and I am certain Chance and Jazzy are running around together now!

:gh_run2:gh_run

How are you doing? I hope you're beginning to feel a little better. I just keep telling myself that he's not in pain any longer - only we are. I decided to work from home today - maybe it wasn't the best idea. I see him around every corner. Please know that you are in my thoughts as well. As much as I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone, it's comforting to know we're not alone. Hang in there....

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

Chance is the brother of my Tally (Fortified Talent)

Nancy do you still have the group pictures we took in Dewey 3 years ago?

Chris, here's the picture. For everyone else, this is 4 members of the 10 pup Fortified litter.

L-R: Fortified Talent (Tally), Fortified Fancy (Fancy - died from bloat the following December), Fortified Jazz (Seamus - lived with me for 3 years until Chance decided he didn't like him anymore. He now lives with a friend and another grey not too far away), Fortified Heart (my angel Chance).

1206617467_ed4984377d.jpg

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

Sending my sympathy :(.

f_yellow:f_pink

Rest in peace beautiful Chance.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I am so sorry. Run free and fast at the Bridge honey~there is no more cancer...no more sickness. Kiss my Angels for me and be sure to send your family a sign that you arrived safely honey. :grouphugf_yellow

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest couchpotato

Nancy, thanks for asking, we are better each day, mornings and when we come home from work are the hardest times each day. This weekend will be hard I am sure.

We are going to give our selves time to heal before jump back in. We we able to talk about it more last night with out tearing up too much. And thought that when we are ready, maybe we could be a foster home for a while.