Turbo Is "home"

Guest GotGreys2

I took me about two weeks to be ready to pick up Brandy's ashes. Home is better. She is back with us and I can talk to her if I want. I can feel her presence.

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you. St. Francis de Sales

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

It's not easy, is it? I've done it way too many times. A friend of mine sent me card when I had to have Ellie, my Scottie, put down. I still have it...it's framed and up on my "shrine". It says "I will always live within your heart and I now can touch the stars and moon. Celebrate my life with yours." Sometimes I look at it and still cry (like now) but hopefully, those words will help you through your rough time.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)