Lady Jane Grey

Guest VelvetEars

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grey_dreams

Oh Meredith, I'm so very sorry for your loss of Jane. Your tributes and memories touched my heart. I can tell how much love flowed between you. Farewell sweet Jane. :cry1

Meredith,

I am stunned to hear this about Jane. :weep I am heartbroken, she was such a beautiful funny girl. I loved all your stories about her.

I remember when we all went to Lola & Penelope's for spa treatments, how she kept trying to get in your lap while you were driving. :lol

SPA3.jpg

SPA5.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. Please call me if you want to talk.

Jane and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. :hope

Give Jackson hugs from Callie and I.

:bighug

Love,

Kim & Callie

Edited by brindlebaby

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Guest VelvetEars

Janey Janey Janey.... as always, you have your own ideas about how things should go, don't you? We went looking at young boy dogs, and you put sweet Jumper, a darling older female, right in our way. Come to find out her personality can be a little like yours from time to time. Imagine that.... And Jackson wouldn't even look at those boy dogs. He hung out with Jumper most of the time. Well, sweet Jane, if this is who we're supposed to be looking at, we will...

Oh my gosh Meredith, I just went and looked at Jumper! What a beautiful face and her personality sounds lovely! :wub:

I think I would trust Jane and Jackson's recommendations. :nod

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

I just read this; what a sweet post and lovely tribute. I'm sorry for your loss.

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound

I'm am so sorry.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest LolasMom
Janey Janey Janey.... as always, you have your own ideas about how things should go, don't you? We went looking at young boy dogs, and you put sweet Jumper, a darling older female, right in our way. Come to find out her personality can be a little like yours from time to time. Imagine that.... And Jackson wouldn't even look at those boy dogs. He hung out with Jumper most of the time. Well, sweet Jane, if this is who we're supposed to be looking at, we will...

:lol Meredith...think about it. Jax found you and Jane. It wouldn't be a surprise that he'd pick another feisty broad and Jane would be the first to help him do just that! :wub:

Guest Winterwish

:cry1 I'm so sorry Meredith. your writings about Jane affected me so deeply. :grouphug

I saw that Jane left for the Bridge but couldn't bring myself to open this tribute you so,so beautifully wrote for her until now. The bond you two had was very special,even tho' I never even met you,it showed so clearly. Sending my deepest condolences to you Meredith and Jackson too. :grouphug

Fly free sweetheart,Lady Jane Grey ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

Guest chigal950

I haven't been around much lately and just read about Jane. Your love and determination for each other was remarkable and left a mark on my heart. RIP sweet Jane. Your tribute is lovely.