Tara Sue And You!

Guest Ruby2sday

Guest Ruby2sday

I just wanted you to know that I'm keeping you and Tara Sue in my thoughts and prayers. Ever since the OS hit Echo, I feel like part of a very special family!

Yvonne

Guest tarasue
I just wanted you to know that I'm keeping you and Tara Sue in my thoughts and prayers. Ever since the OS hit Echo, I feel like part of a very special family!

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

We appreciate it. She was doing quite well on her pain meds and we had an excellent day last Saturday...she wasn't limping at all...however, there was a mix up at the vet and I ran out of Deramaxx last Sunday and was not able to get her back on it until this past Thursday. She's bounced back some but, not as good as she was a week ago. She is dragging her little paw more than she was before but, her spirits seem very high and i am doing all I can to keep them there!

Guest TBSFlame

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

We appreciate it. She was doing quite well on her pain meds and we had an excellent day last Saturday...she wasn't limping at all...however, there was a mix up at the vet and I ran out of Deramaxx last Sunday and was not able to get her back on it until this past Thursday. She's bounced back some but, not as good as she was a week ago. She is dragging her little paw more than she was before but, her spirits seem very high and i am doing all I can to keep them there!

I am so sorry to here she is not feeling well. Keeping that pain under control is so important. You can also try morphine when this stops working.

Guest tarasue
I am so sorry to here she is not feeling well. Keeping that pain under control is so important. You can also try morphine when this stops working.

I already had my talk with her and let know that daddy will always love her. I let her know that she was very sick and that we're gonna spend as much time together as possible. She's been so sweet and understanding.

I love her so much and it kills me everyday to see her limp. I get all teary-eyed writing here and on COG.