Secret Bunny 2008

Trudy

Secret Bunny 2008 is now open.

Go to the Events tab at the top of the page to sign up.

I will set up the Secret Bunny forum, please keep questions and posts about Secret Bunny in there. I'll also start a vendors specials thread as well.

Easter is March 23 this year.

Package MUST BE SHIPPED by March 13.

Entries will be accepted until Feb 15 (unless sign-ups are so slow, then we'll close it early, so sign up early if you are thinking about signing up for this event).

The value of the gift you send should be $20. If you can not afford to do that, please don't feel badly, but please, do not sign up for the event.

Event Rules & Terms of Service

* One package will sign you up one time, two packages will sign you up two times, etc.

* SAVE the email responses you get from each entry - they will include links back to each package and will allow for easy tracking

* The gift should value $20 plus your shipping charges

* If you are unable to participate for ANY reason after you have received a match, click the SUPPORT link provided on each page at any time and submit your notification. Until you do so, you are still responsible for event completion.

* Check the event system for updates. You should receive an email, but it may end up in your junk folder. The event system will let you know the status of your package(s).

* Update your package status, there are 3 levels. Acknowledge Match, Shipped Package, and Received Package.

* Gifts don't have to just be for the pets, they can be for the humans too.

Packages must be postmarked by March 13. Make sure to use a method of shipping that will have your package arriving on time for Easter (March 23).

* We will accept entries until February 15. Matches should be made at least weekly, more often if there are enough names to work with. If you are signing up late, be aware that you may need to send your package using a priority shipping method for it to arrive in time.

* Matches are automated and made at random. Requests for personalized matching can not be accommodated. Historically we have had a few entries each year for other pets; non Greys, non dogs, etc. If you do not want to participate for 'any' matched user, it is best to not participate at all.

* We reserve the right to close the event signup at an earlier or later date that specified above.

* Failure to complete your obligation will make someone and their pets very unhappy. Greytalk reserves the right to remove access to those who fail to meet their obligation without reason.

DISCLAIMER: Greytalk is organizing this gift exchange but is not responsible for anything related to the delivery or non-delivery of any items between members. Participants agree that the exchange is between other participants and Greytalk is not liable in any way shape or form.

Guest Emma0422

We're signed up too!! Yay...last year this was lots of fun! Lexi got a great new Easter collar and some other goodies and Emma got some wonderful things as well. Such fun!

Guest mom2maddiebug

Can someone give me smoe ideas of what their hounds have gotten during these secret bunny/santa things? This is my first time and I want to make sure I get some real goodies for whoever I get paired iwth. :)

Thanks,

Andrea

Once you are matched up you can post and ask for help from a secret bunny helper. That helper can ask questions regarding what the dog likes or dislikes, or anything else you want to know(favorite color,need collar?, need toys?, food allergies,etc.) By using a helper you can remain anonymous until you ship your gift(s).

I buy little things all year long and tend to exceed the $20 limit. Collar, toy, treat, something for the human. It really is the thought that counts, not the size of the box.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Reading directions is a very good thing (or might have well missed this AGAIN). That's a neat little system in place now and sure beats the way "we used to do it"!

This will be fun. I already have some cool stuff to send my person! :-)

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest MomtoMiniMe

Perhaps a stupid question.. Those of us with multiple hounds should sign up the same amount of times as the hounds we have? Yes? No? How does that work, exactly?