Prayers & Good Thoughts For Spencer

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Spencer has been throwing up and has liquid diarreah since Saturday night. He wasn't recovering and every time he drank water he would throw it back up. I was very worried that he would get dehydrated so I took him to the vet today. He has to stay overnight as he was very dehydrated as I suspected. The vet gave him an anti-nausea shot and took x-rays. No obstruction or object in his stomach or intestines which is good! His blood panel work will be back tomorrow morning so I will find out how my sweet baby boy is doing then. I just hate it that he has to stay overnight at the vet. I miss him so much!

Prayers fpr Spencer. :hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest houndlover

Poor boy! I know how hard it is when one of your pups is at the vet and you don't knw what is going on. Prayers and good thoughts for Spencer and please keep us posted. :grouphug

How is Spencer, we have been thinking and praying for him. Please give a update. :bighug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter