No Doggie Yet

Guest KsFrets

Guest KsFrets

Thanks again you'all!

I guess I could finish with the boring detals about us :rolleyes: I retired from the military last month. I was a mechanic on jet airplanes. My wife retired as well. She is from Maine, and I'm from Michigan. Life brought us together in Kansas and we like it here. I play in a country/gospel band that volunteers at rest homes and retirement centers, so Magnus is going to get involved in cheering up those wonderfull people. We adopted Magnus from TLC Greyhound adoptions out of Solomon, Kansas. Magnus is also a graduate of the Hutchison Kansas Correctional Facility inmate/handeler training program.

As for the wardrobe...it's supposed to be cold tomorrow, so we went to the pet store for a coat...we weren't ready for the sticker shock...so we went home and my wife takes her LondonFog dress coat out of the closet and starts cutting it up!!! :omg as i type she is at the sewing maching making magnus a winter coat :wub:

Edited by KsFrets

Welcome! Magnus is one gorgeous hound. :wub: Looking forward to seeing him in his London Fog. :)

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest KsFrets

I will try to get some pictures today! My wife finished the coat, belt and all and it looks cool! Just in time too becuase it got cold and snowy last night :)