Jane's In Bad Shape - Admitted To Hospital

Guest VelvetEars

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Been following this story since yesterday, damn! Tears falling here for you, your beautiful Jane and your family. You are the Mom and know in your heart what is the right decision.

Mom to Toley (Astascocita Toley) DOB 1/12/09, and Bridge Angel Opie (Wine Sips Away) 3/14/03-12/29/12

:grouphug :grouphug I'm sorry! You are doing what is best for Jane, and while that is hard on you, you are giving her the final loving gift when you release her from her pain and stress. I'm glad your vet was able to reassure you regarding this decision.

I am so sorry. :grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Peace for your heart and peace for Jane. We hold you both close in our hearts.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Oh shoot. I'm so sorry to be reading this now. Run fast and pain free Jane!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest nerak254

I am so very sorry, I don't think we are ever ready for this day. Even though we know it's the right thing to do, there isn't much I wouldn't give to have her back. I miss her naughty self.