Would You Like To Touch My Monkey?

Guest enkibbleatrix

Guest enkibbleatrix

Hi I'm new here. Monkey is my first Grey and the second for my DH. We've had her since August. I could go on talking about myself but I know what you want. You want to know about Monkey. So here are the vital stats of my greyt girl.

Home name: Monkey

Sex:F

Hom Aliases: Little Miss Barks-a-lot, Pupradelle and Trouble Hound

Racing Name: Hippy Chic

Lineage: Molotov x Buy Chic

Raced: Yes

Broodie: Yes (2 litters)

Likes: Squeaky toys, Tuna on Kibble, Long walks along the creek, goosing people when they least expect it, her new bed and dirty socks.

Dislikes: Humans sleeping when they should be paying attention to her, Thunderstorms,not being able to catch the cat next door, Not being allowed to surf the table and getting stuck under the bed.

Goals: To catch the cat next door and learning to go up and down stairs to invade the reserve kibble stash.

Favorite pass time: Sleeping.

The Glamour shot

1432868711_e5999fc30c.jpg

The soon to be stuck under the bed pose.

1174283784_33a56dfe57.jpg

The When you going to give the the toy pose.

2177039790_fe6f20ac22.jpg

Your Monkey is beautiful and looks like she has a fabulous sense of humor! :)

:welcome

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest enkibbleatrix
Your Monkey is beautiful and looks like she has a fabulous sense of humor! :)

:welcome

Yes, she does have a great sense of humor, and luckily, so do we! Because really, there is nothing else to do but laugh when you have to haul her out from under the bed at 2am. :D

Hello Miss Monkey. You look very much like Miz Foxy who is your auntie. Molotov was her half brother.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest WarmheartedPups

Welcome to Monkey.....Otis' half sibling.......Monkey was at the M & G last week ---ForeverMyBabies posted her picture.....and Monkey and Otis look very much alike.

Monkey is the Cutest.......Hello again!!

Guest enkibbleatrix
Welcome to Monkey.....Otis' half sibling.......Monkey was at the M & G last week ---ForeverMyBabies posted her picture.....and Monkey and Otis look very much alike.

Monkey is the Cutest.......Hello again!!

Hello's again

Thanks for the tip. DH was wondering where we could see those pics a couple days ago.

Welcome to GT! GREAT intro post!!

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle