Gustopher P Jones (pimpmaster G) Presents

rycezmom

YO! YO! YO!

Gustopher P Jones here.

I wud lik to letz y'all meet my new baby sister. Her slave name waz Where's Niurka. She hab renounced dat name. Dis new baby sister ob mine sur dont look like a Niurka to me. Dat name soundz like a backwards hiccup to me so I desidded dat her new name be Skye. She duzzent speak English yet, only Cuban. So I'm teechin her how to speak gud like me. She still a bit silly and bery bery shy. I NOT allowed to do zoomies wid her yet cuz Momz say dat she had her 'personal girl stuff surgery" yesterday and she NOT suppoze to zoom fur a bit. She learnin her way around da crib and she is bery ascared ob da ceiling fan. Go figure.... She found all da stuffies widout no problem. My odder sister Miss Isabella likes her OK and is lebbin her be to settle in to da rooteens and tu lern da houze ruulz. I think I'm gunna like diz new baby girl. She gotz da potential to be a pretty gud liddle hottie if I du say so. So here is my new baby sister Skye. Not a bad week fur a pimp like me. A new sister and a new ride.

Yur bud

Standin on da corner

Watchin da girlies

GPJ

Skye11a.jpg

Skye7a.jpg

Skye5a.jpg

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Yo Gus!

Herbs smokin hot!! Hows about we do a sistar swap!!!

Yoo can habs my sistar Beeber Skeeber!!!

:smokin Yowza!

Yer Pal,

Guinn

Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous!! Welcome home pretty Skye! I am sure you will be zooming soon! :confetti:yay:confetti

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Deer Gustopher,

Yu are SO lukky!! She looks like she is a little bit skeered in da furst pikshurs, but den by da last pikshur, yu can tell she gonna make a fine sister! I can KNOT beleeb how big and wite herbs toofers are!!!

Niurka is a WEERD name. Good choice on Skye. Very Hollywood!

Congrajulashuns!

Yur pal,

George in Rainy Noo England

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest Mommydog

Wow! What a stunner she is Leslie, you'd better keep your eye on her when I come to the US, or else I might just be taking a trip to FL and stealing her from you! :P She's absolutely gorgeous! Congreytulations :chip

:yay:confetti:yay WELCOME HOME SKYE!!! :yay:confetti:yay

Guest greyt2love

Dear Gustopher - Wow, what a pretty baby sister ! Take good care of her. My big brothers pretty much ignore me except when we do zoomies in the yard. It would be nice if they played in the house with me, so if you play with Skye I bet she will be happy !!

Chloe

Wow, your sis sure is pretty. Mama says she the same color as me (a blue brindle) but she looks waaaayyyyy different. I hope she settles in well.

Elphie

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Yo!

Dont know if dey gotz racin kennels in Cuba but da kennel she came outta is in Hialeah. Its a small country dat waz picked up outta Habana an plopped down in da middle ob Miami. It usually referred to as Habana North. Its got its own wet foot dry foot policy fur da Cuban rafters and I think I gotta hab a passpot to go in dere. Momz usually sneek uz in fru da border in da back seat ob da truck so dat we can bisit wid our buddies at da adoption kennels dere. Dere are MANY racing kennels on da compound as well as my original "find a foreber home" kennel. Go figure dat. Her kennel people only speak Spanish so shez habbing to learn to speak English now. She a pretty smart liddle girlie (and cute too). But shez still afeered ob da ceiling fan. Holy moley, whatz gonna happen when Momz turns on my beloved vacuum cleaner??????

Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G)

Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Deer Gustopher, Yo new sisser is bery pretty and all dis is new to herb. My brudder Sterling in knot afwaid ob de ceiling fan but he does stare at it when it starts moobing. Skye will get used to eberyting soon. Kelsey :paw

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Congratulations Gus!

Your new sister is very pretty.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Very, very pretty girl.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest widowcali
Yo!

Dont know if dey gotz racin kennels in Cuba but da kennel she came outta is in Hialeah. Its a small country dat waz picked up outta Habana an plopped down in da middle ob Miami. It usually referred to as Habana North. Its got its own wet foot dry foot policy fur da Cuban rafters and I think I gotta hab a passpot to go in dere. Momz usually sneek uz in fru da border in da back seat ob da truck so dat we can bisit wid our buddies at da adoption kennels dere. Dere are MANY racing kennels on da compound as well as my original "find a foreber home" kennel. Go figure dat. Her kennel people only speak Spanish so shez habbing to learn to speak English now. She a pretty smart liddle girlie (and cute too). But shez still afeered ob da ceiling fan. Holy moley, whatz gonna happen when Momz turns on my beloved vacuum cleaner??????

Hello Mr. Jones sir,

My name is Widow and I am a proper black girlie doggy. My mommy wants to know if your new little sister came from a very nice greyhound group called Friends of Greyhounds. That is where I was adopted from. Mama Michelle and Papa Jerry are very nice. If you did, would you mind very much to give them kisses from me and tell them that I am still a shy little Widow, but my momma takes very good care of me and my sister Cali is a very good protector.

yours very truly,

Widow Wallace

Yo!

Hello Mr. Jones sir,

My name is Widow and I am a proper black girlie doggy. My mommy wants to know if your new little sister came from a very nice greyhound group called Friends of Greyhounds. That is where I was adopted from. Mama Michelle and Papa Jerry are very nice. If you did, would you mind very much to give them kisses from me and tell them that I am still a shy little Widow, but my momma takes very good care of me and my sister Cali is a very good protector.

yours very truly,

Widow Wallace

YUP!

I've e-mailed you.

L.

Guest hannahmom

What a beauty

Gustopher, you will have your hands full making sure the other boy houndies behave around her. ;)

It's very nice of you and Miss Isabella to show her around

Welcome home Skye. It only gets better from here on in.

:confetti

Edited by hannahmom