Meet Lexie (the Pretty, Pretty Princess)!

Guest kimberllee

Guest kimberllee

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and a new, first-time Grey mom. We live in San Antonio, Texas.

DH and I adopted Lexie, a 2-1/2 y/o girl, from the local adoption group, on 12/22/07. She's a petite girl, at 53 pounds, and only raced for 6 months. She has been an absolute doll and we have been having the best time with her. We certainly see how people end up with houses full of Greys! DH has had Borzois before, but it is our first experience with Greys - and we're recommending it to everyone!

We also have a blind kitty named Simba, who is 4-1/2, and Lexie is getting along well with him, although Simba is not quite sure what this big "beast" is that is in his home!

I look forward to getting lots of information from you all here. I've looked around the forum a bit and you look like a really fun group!

LexieMoms1.jpg

LexieHoodie.jpg

LexieXmasStuffy1.jpg

IMGP2955.jpg

IMGP2933.jpg

Guest GreytMuse

A big Dallas welcome down to y'all in San An! :)

You have a gorgeous girl and she sounds like she's fitting in so well! We're glad you found our community and can't wait to get to know you better! (And by the way, 2 hounds are even easier and more fun than 1!! :lol )

Guest msteele
Thanks everyone! Lexie definitely thinks she's a princess!

~Kimberly

I just replied to you on my thread, but having looked at all the pictures you posted I'm amazed at how much Lexie looks like Piet -- they even have the same white on the front paw!! What a cutie.

Edited by msteele

:welcome2 Greetings from New York. Your Lexie is a beauty. (I love black houndies and petite houndies). My Kelsey is a petite at 57 lbs. Best of luck and good wishes to you all. Mimi

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest TBSFlame

Lexie is beautiful. Blacks are my favorite as I have two black greys.....and a brindle, and a red fawn, and a light fawn. I guess I have a houseful. Welcome from North Carolina.