Turbo (that's My Jake) April 4, 1998 - January 9, 2008

Guest GotGreys2

I cant begin to tell you how sorry I am that you have had to say goodbye to your wonderful hound. I do know that story well. Miss Milly broke her leg getting into the truck at the vet. Within five minutes we had the same answer that you did. We had no clue, no warning. It took me a long time and a lot of good greyhound friends to make me realize that it wasn't a lack of vigilence of my hounds. They are good at hiding their pain sometimes. Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts. Another star in the night sky to light up your heart with memories of Turbo.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your sudden and devastating loss. It will be doubly hard because you were in no way prepared. Osteo rears it's ugly head so unexpectedly, usually with the limp, and then the diagnosis of the tumor. Even though it was much quicker with Turbo, I hope in time that you will take comfort in knowing that he was doing what he loved, with the people he loved, till the very end.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest adriahna

So many gentle, loving prayers to you. Just remember, as difficult as everything is, that Turbo is in a wonderful place now - pain-free, happy and forever youthful and at peace. I hope things become easier for you - it's us that have the most difficulty dealing with this. Embrace his memory - keep him alive in your heart.