Turbo (that's My Jake) April 4, 1998 - January 9, 2008

Guest GotGreys2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so very sorry for your loss! So heartbreaking.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I am so sorry all our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :bighug

:gh_run2 Run Free Jake

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I am so, so sorry...what a horrible thing to have to go through. I don't know if this helps but I like to think that Turbo is in a good place right now, doesn't hurt anymore and is young and healthy again. That's what helps me get through times like this. I'll be thinking of you and again, I am so sorry.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I am so, so sorry. :candle:grouphug Godspeed Turbo, run with all the other angels.

:gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest GotGreys2

I want to thank each & every one of you for your support & sympathies. Only in the greyhound family would you find this kind of support. My poor Blue won't eat or come out of the bedroom except for an occasional kiss & then heads back to bed and poor Rambo, he stands at Turbo's bed and cries and it just breaks my heart even more.

I would give anything to have his little muddy footprints back in the house or to see him stealing food off the counter, with me standing right beside him no less, or to hear him outside barking at the neighbor dogs even though he is not a tough guy as many times as I told him that he wasn't, he never believed me, and honestly, who in their right mind for 7 years would get up in the middle of the night to let him out to potty, I have not slept straight through the night in 7 years (my own fault), who would be that dedicated and willing to deal with that - only greyhound people - that's who!! And who would so boldly tell the neighbor kids that Turbo doesn't like kids, has no interest in them and really has no use for them whatsoever. The only kids he loved were my son & daughter, that's the only two he had any use for because they gave him treats whenever he demanded (and stole quite a few treats off their plates as well).

I would give anything to have all his little quirks back, that's what made Turbo the love of our lives. The barky, howling, wimpy, stepping on your feet, countersurfing, muddy feet, big brindle lover boy.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!!