A New Year - A New Darcy Thread

Bevd

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Bev, I so wish we were going to be there for Darcy's big party. At least I'll be able to kiss her fuzzy nose in May. :wub:

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Oh Bev, I so wish we were going to be there for Darcy's big party. At least I'll be able to kiss her fuzzy nose in May. :wub:

:D Have you got a date yet?

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

See latest in C&F forum :) (Final Piece of the Puzzle thread) L)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd show you Darcy's new hair :D

It's all starting to grow back - but it's coming through very very dark grey - almost black. Deerhound pups all start off black and then they change to a shade of grey ranging from dark through to very light, depending on the dog, so we'll see whether this new hair changes to some sort of grey over time :huh

Anyway, to remind you of where she was baldy, this pic is from 11th Feb (plus, she lost more hair, including on her head and face)

darcy110208c.jpg

And these two pics were taken today, when Darcy was trying to stuff herself into the smallest bed in the room :rolleyes::lol

darcy150308a.jpg

darcy150308b.jpg

There is nothing to report regarding Darcy, which I am very happy about :) The only thing to be said is that she's gone predictably sulky due to the arrival of Poppy and last night, had to be spoon fed her dinner :rolleyes: She's been a little less sulky today (in that she ate her dinner by herself). She's such a brat :lol:wub:

Guest vahoundlover

Are you sure that isn't an imposter?! :unsure:lol AWWWW she looks fabulous!! :wub::wub::wub:

Darcy, you'll see...your sister will bring you lots of new entertainment :kiss2

Wow that really is shiny black hair ! Wouldn't it have been something if it had grown back in tight poodle curls !

I had a cousin who lost her hair to cancer..she had straight hair all through childhood and her adulthood up to that point and when her hair came back it was in curls !

edit because I can't spell tonight

Edited by Laur

:D Have you got a date yet?

Actually I do. :) Originally we were going to make a day trip up while we are staying in London during the first week of our trip. Since then we have decided to come back down from Scotland and stay in Manchester for probably two nights, which will probably be May 15 & 16. I say "probably" since I am waiting for DH to complete his part of the trip planning which is the part in Germany. I have April 6 though May 4 done, so should be able to book the hotel for Manchester next week. :) sending many :kiss2 to Darcy. Wow, she looks so dark and silky!

Sending many wishes for Darcy's party, can't wait to meet her (and all of you). :)

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Interesting Darcy position on the bed. She is such a cutie. Her hair is really growing back and looks so soft. I bet even pouting over the new girl she is still adorable. :wub:

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'll bet a Darcy sulk is a wonderful thing to see - especially with all her new shiny black hair! So glad she is looking and doing so good...

Edited by maximum

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

We took her out with Poppy today and she was so funny :lol Poppy was in the 'boot' area of the car and Darcy was on the back seat. Each time Poppy lay down, Darcy would sneak a look over the back seat to see if 'that new dog' was still there :lol

Just dropped by to check on Darcy. ^_^

siggie-7.jpg