Oh Dear, Embarassing Moment At The Vet Today!

Guest Jordan7

Guest Jordan7

Well i'm glad I cheered up a few of your days! It certainly gave my firends and falily a laugh when I told them!! :lol

Also, great to know that i'm not alone in that moment of madness - ha ha, i hate to think what the vet thinks of me! LOL

Also, great to know that i'm not alone in that moment of madness - ha ha, i hate to think what the vet thinks of me! LOL

Your vet probably thinks you're a wonderful caring owner and wishes 1) more owners were like you 2) that more of the visits were like yours.

What do our patient pooches thinking??? Probably in a loving condescending way - "That's my goofy human... :rolleyes: "

Guest Tenderhearts
:lol Someone in our Greyhound group asked us the same thing about her male Greyhound. We told her those were "man-nipples". :lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I have to confess that I too have thought more than once that a man-nipple or two of Randy's was a tick! :blink::blush:P:lol

I very nearly rushed Wallace to the vet a few years ago with a large 'suspected tumour' near his boy regions (till I asked on a forum and learned about those funny gland things). Phew :lol

However, I did rush angel Flo to the vet after her head had an encounter with our patio door because (as far as I knew) she only had two top teeth and suddenly, one of them was in the middle of her mouth and not at the side!! The meeting with the door must have PUSHED that tooth across!!!! So we went to the out of hours surgery.....whereupon I discovered that she actually had three teeth - one on either side and one in the middle :blush

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Jordan7

but the question remains......did he charge you for the visit???

--------------------

HA HA - Come to think of it, I didn't stay long enough to find out!!! :unsure:lol

Edited by Jordan7

Guest RICHandJUDE

I did the same thing when we had our first greyhound. Our first greyhound was a FEMALE.

One day I was examining her and found a growth by her chest . My heart sank and I was sure she had a cancerous growth of some kind.

I was so scared and yelled out for my wife to come see. I was so embarrased when DW showed me more 'growths on her underside and pointed out they were nipples. Duh! I felt stupid.

If the wife hadn't been home, we would have probably made a trip to the vet.

So glad to know its not just us. I tried to pull one off Fred and he yelped and looked at me like I had lost my mind. I had DH look at it and he said "yeah its a nipple... I tried to pull if off yesterday!!!!" Poor Fred was abused twice.... I think he has gotten over it!

IMG_9823.jpg

Guest greyhound_mommy

I think Halle would tear my arm off if I tried to pull hers off. She is very protective over "her" areas! Although her top right one did fall off. Ewww