Mohican Dear - December 18, 1998 - January 4, 2008

Guest Heehoo

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Hilda. :cry1 My heart aches for you. Angel Dear, there is no more cancer at the Bridge. Kiss my Angels for me...and send your Mommy a sign sweetheart. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Tears are flowing for Dear. I am so very, very sad and sorry. Rest in Peace, Dear.

Jackie, Payne and Bindi

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Oh no!

I'm so very sorry you lost your Dear boy. He shouldn't have had to leave so soon. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest HHDesigns

Goodbye my sweet Dear -- the one who would steal all the food out of the bucket when I was feeding you when your momma was in the hospital, the one who ran like blue blazes all over the backyard -- Now you are running with no pain and perhaps you will run into my Mr. Threat ... you will be missed sweet special boy...

:f_white

I am so very sorry to hear of Dear's passing. My deepest condolences to you.

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

Our hearts cry with yours. Still another star to light the night sky and the memories in your heart.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest GriffinsMom

My deepest condolences on the loss of such a special and loved boy. Godspeed Dear. Be sure to send your mama a sign so she knows you're happy and playing at the Bridge with your friends.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red