Mohican Dear - December 18, 1998 - January 4, 2008

Guest Heehoo

Guest Snowy8

Before the sun rose over the trees & buildings this morning, me you & Dr. Blackburn went to the edge of the bridge & said our good byes. You are loved by so many people & will be missed by all of us, so much. I love you my black shiney doggie.... :beatheart

Go find Bool & Pegasus

Dec21513-1.jpg

Edited by Snowy8

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Winterwish

:weep:weep Hilda,Hilda I'm so very sorry your beautiful Dear,my heart is hurting for you so much. :grouphug You're so brave Hilda,and such a wonderful momma to your puppers. I still could not read all of your pm. :weep It's been breaking me up thinking when you may have to post this.

Hilda,Dear is together with Pegasus,they're in your soul,and you in theirs,forever and always. :grouphug:grouphug

Run,play and fly free,as all angels do,Dear sweetheart ~

:candle:f_pink:gh_run2:f_pink:candle

Guest vahoundlover

NO WAY! :weep Oh Hilda :grouphug I am so sorry!!!! :grouphug I can't believe I'm reading this.... :weep

Godspeed precious Dear, you grabbed so many hearts and will be missed so much. :kiss2

:f_red

Guest Tenderhearts

Hilda, my heart is breaking along with yours! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Dear, please say hello to Lori Ann and Skittle for me! Run free, precious boy! :gh_run

Guest PhillyPups

Hilda, I am so very sorry for your loss ~ he is probably being drilled by the Queen as I write this.

I wish I did not know, but sadly I do, there are no words just :bighug and time, and the hole is still there.

{{{{{{{{{{Hilda}}}}}}}}}}

I'm sorry he didn't get to stay longer.

Godspeed, most precious glossy black lad.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.