Remembering On Her Birthday

Guest RiverCityGang

Guest greyt2love

If this forum is only for pet remembrance, I apologize. Today - January 4 - would be my daughter Cindy's 38th birthday. God only loaned her to me for 11 short weeks, but she is always in my heart. :wub:

:f_pink Happy Birthday, my daughter.

Guest greyt2love
Could you share some pictures of your DD Cindy with us?

Hugs to you.

I wish I could, but she was three weeks old before we brought her home from the hospital. I took pictures, but there were not a lot of them. We were young and broke and we did not know she would be taken from us so suddenly.What there were, ex-husband spirited out of the house many years ago. All I have left are little thumbnail pics that I don't think would scan very well. :weep

:grouphug God Bless Tiny Angel :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Knowing the computer expertise on this board, you might find someone able to do something with the thumbnail pix if you asked. Amazing things have been done in the past.

More hugs.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

It is totally appropriate to remember those we love on their birthdays and when we lose them. It's our greatest tribute to them. Although I lost my mom over twenty years ago suddenly to a massive stroke, I remember her birthday and the day I lost her every single year. And I'm one of the most forgetful people in the world! Cindy will always be very much alive in your heart and mind and that is good. I share your feelings.