Omg, I Just Lost A Whole Huge Post...

Guest RiverCityGang

Guest greyt2love

I had just finished a long post with pictures and stories about all the rest of my kiddies. Took forever to do it all. I was editing and it disappeared. No way can I do it all over agin tonight. So here is the short version:

Neko, American Cocker Spaniel, came from San Diego after DS and friends rescued him from a breeder who wanted him PTS at birth because he had a cleft pallet. Cleft was repaired, the call came "Mom, can you take Neko?'(DS and friends are military and it was transfer time). Of course, I could. Flew to CA and brought Neko home with me at 6 months old. He turned 7 on New Year's day. He snores....loudly !!!

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0083.jpg

Neko and Caesar

DSCF0058.jpg

These are the newest additions to the family. Daisy and TJ (ToJo), 5 month old Yorkies moved in in November. The are funny and feisty, furry soft bundles of sugar!!

Don't take up much room.

DSCF0325.jpg

Let me out. I wanna be part of the gang !!

DSCF0331.jpg

Yorkie Roach

DSCF0333.jpg

Caesar Roach

DSCF0121.jpg

Another of Caesar just becaue I think he is so handsome !

DSCF0375.jpg

And last, but far from least, the furry feline ladies. They don't like to pose, so I have to sneak up on them. That's hard to do with cats, you know, so I only have this one digital pic to add right now. That's Abby(short for "Another Broad with Attitude"-ABA )in the front with her back turned, and Becca facing the camera.

DSCF0371.jpg

That's the entire family introduced to you now. I am sorry it was a serial effort and I thank you for your patience, my friends!! I am not editing again because I have lost this twice now while I was doing that. If there are typo's, I apologize !!

Edited by greyt2love